Classic Egg Salad
This Egg Salad is a classic keto recipe that you can make over and over. It’s an easy, healthy recipe that just about everyone can eat!
8 large eggs
½ cup of Low Carb Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of Chives, finely chopped
2 teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice
½ teaspoon of Salt
¼ teaspoon of White Pepper
Pinch of Paprika
3 oz. butter
- Fill a saucepan with hot tap water and place over high heat.
- Gently add the cold eggs.
- When the water just starts to boil, set your timer for 12 minutes.
- Once boiled, place your eggs into cool or iced water to chill. Leave for 10 minutes to cool.
- Peel the cooled eggs and dice before adding to your mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and stir gently. Taste your mixture and add additional salt and pepper if wanted.
- Serve straight away or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This keto egg salad recipe makes 4 servings. 1 serving is ½ cup of the egg mixture.
Tip for boiling eggs: Always put cold eggs in hot water. The instant heat encourages the proteins in the egg white to bond to each other, rather than the shell membrane (which makes them harder to peel).