Keto Avocado, Bacon and Goat-Cheese Salad
Looking for a boss salad? Craving creamy avocados and goat cheese with the crunch of nuts? Oh, man. Do we have a recipe for you! Pull this together for a lightening quick lunch or dinner.
8 oz. goat cheese
8 oz. bacon
4 oz. arugula lettuce
4 oz. walnuts
1 tbsp lemon, the juice
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup olive oil
2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and place parchment paper in a baking dish.
- Cut the goat cheese into round half inch (~1 cm) slices and place in the baking dish. Bake on upper rack until golden.
- Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy.
- Cut the avocado into pieces and put on top of the arugula. Add the fried bacon and goat cheese. Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Using an immersion blender, make the dressing with the lemon juice, mayonnaise, olive oil and cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Looking for a little more variety? While this dressing is mouthwatering on its own, feel free to add your favorite herbs to make it even more irresistible. Fresh parsley, dill, or thyme, will round out the dressing incredibly well.