Keto-Friendly Berry Topped Cheesecake with Coconut Flour Crust
This Keto-Friendly Cheesecake is absolutely delicious. Your non-keto friends and family with never taste the difference!
There are a variety of toppings you can use. We prefer to add 1 cup of mixed berries; strawberries, raspberries and blueberries to a small saucepan with a tbsp of lemon juice, 1 cap full of pure vanilla extract and a 1/4 cup of powdered erythritol and simmer until reduced. Let cool. Spread on top of chilled cheesecake.
- 1 1/2 cups of Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoon of Powdered Erythritol
- 3/4 cup of butter melted
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 32 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1 1/4 cup of powdered erythritol
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
|Carbohydrates||5 net g|
- To make the coconut flour crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Grease a 8 inch pan.
- stir the almond flour, 3/4 cup of melted butter, 3 tbsp erythritol, 1 tsp lemon juice, and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. The dough will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- To prepare the cheesecake filling: beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. (Keep the mixer at low to medium the entire time.
- Pour the filling into the pan over the crust.Level with a spoon or spatula.
- Bake for about 45-55 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still moves a bit.It will stiffen when being chilled.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven. If the edges are stuck to the pan, run a knife around the edge of the pan. Cool in the pan on the counter to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight), until completely set.Cooling too quickly can result in the Filling splitting with large cracks across the top.
This Keto cheesecake recipe makes 16 servings.
Tip for baking with coconut flour: Coconut flour is VERY absorbent. If you are substituting it for regular flour. Either use 1/2 of the original recipe amount, or double the amount of your wet ingredients; butter, eggs, cream etc.